This project features another collaboration with the influencer management company ViralTalent. Due to their rapid growth, the company started to have business process related problems. They needed a better way to store and maintain the information about the influencers they work with and have the tools that will compliment the management they provide.
After the analysis of the business processes and understanding what the client needs, building an Influencer Relationship Management System was proposed as a solution.
Influencer Relationship Management (IRM) is a strategy for managing influencer interactions, and it is inspired by Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
The IRM System build for ViralTalent provided the opportunity to manage the relationships with their influencers in a better way and attain an upper hand in the ever changing market.
The services provided to the client included:
- Business Processes analysis and improvement
- Requirements elicitation
- Server and domain configuration
- System development and design
The IRM System provided the following functionality:
- Login with different user types and levels of access.
- A searchable library of resources.
- Influencer profiles.
- Easy to use interface with an interactive dashboard that allows quick filtering and search.
- Advanced filtering of the database of influencers by applying multiple filters.
- Import and Export functions for uploading and downloading influencer data.
- Multiple API integrations.
- Automated updates of the influencers reach.
Here is how the IRM System looks:
Dashboard with navigation
Influencers database statistics
Advanced filtering and export
Influencer Profile Page and Influencer Form are not showcased due to a confidentiality agreement.